Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Make Chocolate Scrolls LG Chocolate (VX8550) Scroll Wheel Problem - - Need Answer! Will Give Lots Of Points!!!?

LG Chocolate (VX8550) Scroll Wheel Problem - - Need answer! Will give lots of points!!!? - how to make chocolate scrolls

I Got a LG Chocolate (latest version, VX8550) about a month ago. I like, but an annoying problem has arrived.

The LG VX8550 has a scroll wheel, which is used for navigation. But now and in the past week and a half, the wheel is not consistent. Often does not rotate or when they spin, do not register sometimes "," with the phone. The phone was not damaged, under water, none of these.

If you have a good chocolate, you know that the scroll wheel has a smooth surface, and it seems that my fingers just do not turn any purchase of friction of the wheel.

I studied this problem in the Internet and has brought no satisfactory response. Most owners of my Chocolate phone is said, the scroll wheel is too sensitive or too sensitive. But I have the opposite problem.

Any solution? Ideas? Comments?

I really want an answer ...

I had a similar problem but no solutions ...

No comments:

Post a Comment